Tested by ONERA (the French aerospace lab), our floating solar technology Hydrelio© can withstand up to 118 mph winds and changes in water levels of up to 20 feet. Link resistance is 3 000 DaN (equivalent to 3 tons) and our HDPE floats are UV and corrosion-resistant and more durable than metallic structures.
- Streamlined manufacturing process to ensure competitive prices
- Systems can be manufactured locally to reduce shipping time and costs
- Platforms assembled on ground for ease and rapidity of assembly and installation
- Solutions adapted to any electrical configurations
- 7 patents on our floating technology Hydrelio© have been registered in Europe. International patent is pending.